SENIOR ENGINEER in the ERTMS CERTIFICATION CENTER
Multitel, Mons – Belgium
Closing date: December 2015
Job reference code: SENIOR RAIL 07/2015
Salary: According to previous experience but very attractive salary package
Deploy and maintain the next generation ERTMS interoperability test tools. This position is for a senior engineer that would like to coordinate the development and maintenance of the next generation ERTMS test bench modules and ERTMS services for the railway sector. The candidate will have to manage 3 or 4 persons in terms of both R&D projects and business activities.
- At least 4 years of experience in ERTMS/ETCS test and validation.
- At least 6 years of experience leading software and hardware development.
- Good knowledge of the ERTMS/ETCS legislation and of related European institutions.
- Experience in writing TEN-T, FP7 and commercial proposals.
- Fluent in English (writing, reading and talking). Other language (Italian, German, Spanish and Japanese) is a plus.
- Availability for working and training abroad. Many travel in Europe and at international level.
It will be a plus:
- Having already managed ERTMS laboratories for GSM-R, Interlocking, Eurobalise, Euroloop or EVC...
- Having experience in the ISO 9001 and ISO 17025 accreditation.
Successful candidates will possess the following core competencies:
Analytical Thinking * Business Perspective * Decision Making * Initiative * Planning and Organizing * Results Management Relationship Building * Interactive Communication * Information Gathering
Please provide a handwritten cover letter together with your CV. Applications (no agencies, thank you) or requests for additional information should be addressed to:
Service du recrutement
Rue Pierre et Marie Curie 2
7000 Mons – Belgium
Or by : firstname.lastname@example.org